Friday, August 7, 2009

it's sems I may have the write stuff

well it's not a steady nine to five but my adding freelance writing work into my job search seems to be paying off a bit.

I was just told a writing sample I sent to website that was looking for writers has been well received and they have me as one of their writers (actually they said backup writers) and well send me writing assignments for them.

It sounds like this will the assignments well only come every so often, but I will get paid for my work.

I'll fill everyone in with more information when I receive it.

3 comments:

  1. Hey, thank you for stopping by my blog! And thanks for the advice about deep linking your posts. I'll definitely be doing that from now on. I hate people that steal.

    Anyway, good luck finding a job and good luck with your freelancing work. I'm also looking for a job. It's hard right? :/

    Oh well.. take care..

    TriNi @ make money online free

    ReplyDelete
  2. Glad I could help.

    and thanks for the well wishes. I hope you find a job as well.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Now days it’s a big issue. That’s Right! It’s a very critical recession period is going on and it is creating so many problems for a working as well as non working person in all over the world. U.K. is highly affected by recession but we can’t ignore the position of India. I think our government should think on these types of matter. Great post and I look forward to reading more!

    ReplyDelete