Friday, January 2, 2009

skills and resume

Skills
MS Word
Excel
HTML (nothing fancy just enough to great a bare bones website)
Photoshop
PowerPoint

Education
BS in General Studies from the University of Michigan.
my focus of study was on economics and communications

Employment
2006 to 2008
worked for family owned business. duties included answering phone, marketing, market research and graphic design work (created fliers and other ads for the company)

2005
I did voluntary market research for a comic book company that never got of the ground

1998
I volunteered at my college's student run TV station as a telemarketer.
my duty was to try and get local business to advertise on the station.

1997
I was a teacher's assistant for a summer program ran at a local church.
my duties where to help a class of second and third graders with math and reading. As well as supervising them during the lunch and recess breaks.

3 comments:

  1. Hi

    This may be a trend of this because people wants jobs and resume. They will pay of providing.
    I think Jobs In Pakistan gives better chance of this.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi

    I think every company want better skill persons and rozee better job portal.

    ReplyDelete
  3. HI

    I think this candidates is so needy and I think Jobs In Islamabad provides job to this candidate.

    ReplyDelete